How to Get your Admit Card for VITEEE 2019
The Admit Card for VITEEE 2019 can be obtained once the Slot Booking is successfully completed. You will have to choose your most preferable time and exam centre for the examination in the Slot Booking. The Slot Booking is to be done in the 3rd week of March 2019. The Admit Card will be published on the official website as soon as you complete the Slot Booking. The Admit Card will be published by the VIT University which is the exam conducting body for this examination. The Admit Card is like an Identity Card which is a necessity for the examination. It will carry the important details like Admit Card Number, Name of the Candidate, Picture of the Candidate, etc. The exam authority will also send the Admit Card on the student’s mail ID. If you find out any mistake on the Admit Card immediately inform the issue to the concerned authority. Crucial points regarding the Admit Card that you will have to keep in mind is given below.
Important Dates for VITEEE Admit Card 2019
Important Events Important Dates
Registration Begins 1st week of November 2019
Registration Closes Last week of February 2019
Slot Booking Begins 3rd week of March 2019
Admit Card Publishes 3rd week of March 2019
(After the slot booking)
The above-mentioned dates are tentative. We will provide you the exact dates once it’s uploaded by the Institution.
How to Download the Admit Card?
- Open the official website.
- Open the Admit Card button and enter your Application Number and the Password (you will get once at the time of Slot Booking).
- As soon as you enter the details the Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Check the Admit Card carefully and then click on the download option.
Points to Remember
- If the VITEEE Application Form 2019 is successfully submitted then you will be able to go to the next step, i.e., the Slot Booking. If your Application Form is rejected before then you won’t be able to participate in the examination.
- Slot Booking will be done online. The students will choose the time and centre for the examination. After the Slot booking, every student will receive a password, using this password you will be able to get your Admit Card.
- The Admit Card will be released on the official website on the 3rd week of March 2019. The option for the Admit Card will immediately appear as soon as you submit the Slot. You have to enter your Username, Date of Birth, Enrollment Number, Application Number, and the Password that you got during the Slot Booking to make the Admit Card appear on the screen.
- Go through the Admit Card very carefully before downloading it. If the pieces of information given on the Admit Card are correct then only hit the Download button. If you find any mistake then immediately inform the Institution and make the changes.
- There will be few instructions mentioned on the Admit Card regarding the rules to be followed during the exam. Every student is advised to clearly go through the instructions. As going against any of the given instructions can lead to the cancellation of the paper.
- Students are strictly informed to bring the Admit Card on the day of the examination. Students without the Admit Card won’t be permitted to give the examination. Carry an extra ID card like Aadhar Card, School Id, etc along with the Admit Card.
- Keep the Admit Card carefully after the examination for future reference.
We provided you the latest updates. If you have any queries regarding this topic then you can write us in the comment box given below.